The Office of Research Information Management (ORIM) supports the University of Miami community by providing systems to facilitate research administration. The services we offer include:
- Providing process improvement assistance for research administration and related areas;
- Configuring research application infrastructure to support administrative operations;
- Capturing process and information requirements from end-users and stakeholders;
- Developing training materials and end-user training on deployed functionality;
- Offering end-user support as needed;
- Tracking outcomes to improvement efforts; and
- Maintaining quality assurance and data integrity.