The humane care and use of animals is of paramount importance to the University of Miami. Concerns regarding the care and use of laboratory animals at the University of Miami can be anonymously reported to the:
- University of Miami Compliance Hotline: 866-YOUR CALL
- Office of the Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee (IACUC): 305-243-2311
- IACUC Chair: 305-243-2032
- Office of Research/Institutional Official: 305-243-9635
- Director of the DVR: 305-243-2310
Individuals reporting concerns should try to be as specific as possible and include the date, time, species, specific animal identification numbers, and the names of any University personnel involved. Routine animal husbandry concerns should be discussed with the animal caretaker supervisor of the facility.