How to Apply
ESRF Dates: February 22-25, 2017
- Early Abstract Deadline: October 31, 2016
- Regular Abstract Deadline: November 30, 2016
- Early (by October 31): $75.00
- Regular Fee (by November 30): $100.00
- Contact us for more details regarding registration for UM students.
- Fill out the online application form. Note that only research involving human subjects or the review of patient charts will be considered clinical science. Final decisions will be made by the ESRF Executive Committee.
- Submit your abstract(s) in a MS Word Document along with the Letter of Endorsement signed by your mentor to Isabel Perez. TheLetter of Endorsement Form must be signed by your research mentor or faculty adviser stating that the student submitting the abstract was responsible for the major portion of the work.
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the ESRF Executive Committee and, if deemed acceptable, you will be notified of the decision via email.
- Upon acceptance to the Forum, we will respond by email with the letter of acceptance and hotel accommodation form.
Enjoy a satisfying research forum with your peers in South Florida!